CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 7, 2007

Happy Anniversary to ME!!!!

John and I celebrated our 6th Wedding Anniversary on Saturday May 5th. I made him a special dinner and dessert for the occassion. The dinner was a hit, of course, I mean who doesn't love Santa Fe Chicken tortellini casserole. I know it sounds more complicated than it actually is. For dessert I made this scrumptous Strawberry Brownie torte. We all picked fresh strawberries that day to use in the dessert. This double layer morsel was made more for me than John, but don't tell him that. I even spiced it up by putting fresh chocolate covered strawberries around it. The kids loved all of the chocolate, they were pinging off the walls all evening.

3 comments:

The Quinn Report said...

Can you come make me one? That looks soooooo good. I have been CRAVING REALLY bad for you food lately. I wonder what the deal is? I like that your anniverary is on my favorite holiday! I think, deep down, I am a Mexican. I will do ANYTHING for a good margarita with chips and salsa!

The Gilbert Crew said...

Noel, you are a trip! When we get to Texas I will make you one as long as you share! We should be there by the end of June!

Anonymous said...

You guys must be busy! I've been looking for an update because they are SO entertaining!