CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Somebody call Child Services!!!

Abigal got a new baby for her birthday from her Grandaddy and Grandma. We are still learning how to hold and love a baby. The poor thing gets picked up by its hair, thrown down, hung upside down, and who knows what else. She just a got a baby stroller today and we have had the baby fall out a few times and put it in on it's head. One time the baby's head hit the side then it hit the floor. All in due time I suppose. Also, these are her new big girl jammies, aren't they too precious. I could just kiss her all day long!!!! And yes, we have hair bows to match jammies...DUH!!
Not too bad here!
The baby doesn't look happy

She is loving the baby

Okay, yeah...honey turn the baby the other way



What I didn't do anything wrong!!!!




3 comments:

The Quinn Report said...

Abigail is sooooo dang cute!!! I wish my baby had hair....someday, someday!

The Gilbert Crew said...

Her hair is great until she has a runny nose and then it gets caught in it. It either becomes stuck to her face or just slimy!!!

The Quinn Report said...

Wait...are you still moving here? I spoke with Amy yesterday, and she said that she had heard that you all decided to stay in Valdosta. NO, it can't be true! You're supposed to move here and be my buddy.

Hey, get my number from Amy and call me.

Noel