CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Birthday Party #1

We celebrated Ethans birthday first at Papa's and Grandmas's in Louisiana. We went to Chuck E. Cheeses, ate pizza and blew over 200 tokens! My favorite part was when we sitting at the table and the mechanical Chuck E. was on stage doing his thing when Ethan starts yelling, "Chuckers, hey Chuckers!". Then he looks at me says, "Mom, Chuckers isn't talking to me." I lost it!!! After the fun we went back to the house and had cake and Ethan opened up his present from Papa and Grandma, you will see it below!








Oh yeah baby!!!

Having fun at Chuckers!










The boy in the plastic bubble







1 comment:

The Quinn Report said...

Love all the photos!
Ethan is DA MAN with all those birthday parties.
I want to rent out an entire place for my birthday coming up..dang!