CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Turnin' 30 at Don Juanz!!!!!

Well it has finally happened!!! I have turned 30. We celebrated with good food and drinks in Shreveport at Don Juanz. My adorable cousin, Amy, and her husband Don own Don Juanz Baja Beach Taco and it is so scrumptious. Of course we kinda had the run of the place and were treated like Royalty, but what do you expect it was my birthday. Oh for those of you who don't know my birthday was back in May on the 27th, but I am just now getting around to updating the blog. Anywho, it was a great day and 30 ain't so bad!!!
P.S. My loving and most wonderful husband bought me the most BEAUTIFUL diamond necklace!

Don, Amy, me, and John
Hayden, Bailey, and Ethan
Mom, Aunt Regina, and Abigail

Uncle Nick, Abigail, and Dad
Don give John the nickel tour and the ins and outs of the biz!!




No comments: