CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 30, 2007

The Giefers!

At the end of July we took a trip to Kansas to see my grandparents. For those of you who don't know, this is my Grandpa Joe and Grandma Jody. They are my mom's parents. My grandmother had brain surgery back in March for a brain tumor that is cancerous. She made it through the surgery great and has completed radiation and started her first round of chemotherapy. She is doing great considering everything she has been through. We love her so much and we cherished the time we were able to spend with her in July. She is still as fiesty as ever, I think. She may argue that, but then again she is JoAnn. You would never even know she was wearing a wig, it looks so almost identical to her hair.

Grandma and her Hayden David

Grandma, you look gorgeous! I love you!

My two girls, with pretty smiles!
After fighting me for a while of not sitting still to take a nap, grandpa came in from the barbershop, sat down in the chair and guess who crawled up on his lap? Yep, you guessed it.

About 2 minutes later she was out! I couldn't believe it.
Grandpa has the magic touch!



Abigail giving Grandma Jody her binky
I love this picture. I love her little hand inside of Grandmas. There is just something about this picture, it almost makes me cry everytime I look at it!
Look Grandma Teresa, I am taking all your hugs!!
Aunt Lisa stealing sugars!
You may wonder why Ethan was in none of these pictures! Well, by the time we took pictures he had fallen asleep on the floor between the laundry room and the hallway to the barber shop!


1 comment:

The Quinn Report said...

I love all the pictures! Thank you for catching us up on everything! It was so nice talking with you yesterday; we need to keep in touch more often. Have a great Labor Day weekend!