CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 30, 2007

The Rudds in July!

Our second stop in Kansas was at my dad and stepmom's house. We had a great visit with the traditional fish fry. My grandparents were able to make it over, even though my brother and his family were unable. We missed you reerun!!! My dad is an avid marble collector and when I say avid, I mean like CRAZY!!! He has thousands upon thousands! So of course Abigail had a hay day! She wasn't that bad. There was one instance where she was pulling them out a gumball machine and papa told her, "no no!" It wasn't even in his mean voice and you would have thought he crushed her! Her little lip puckered up and the tears came rolling down those sweet little chubby cheeks! She was so pitiful, it was short lived though, she found something else to get into!

That didn't last long!
Abigail loved her Grandpa Rudd, mainly I think it was because he kept sneaking her M&M's all day!


Grandma and the boys
Two ninnies giggling!

Grandpa Rudd, me, Hayden and poodle

Abigail was growling at Ethan


Papa Joe and Ethan

Grandma Rudd and me
Grandpa, Grandma, and the younguns'

No comments: