CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 3, 2007

I just want some candy!

I was working on the computer yesterday, when I heard a big crash in the kitchen. I ran in there to find this. Abigail in Ethan's soccer cleats hovering over the mess on the floor. She decided she wanted some Halloween candy, so she found a stool and went to work. While attempting to pull the bowl off the counter, she pulled off a hard plastic plate which broke upon hitting the ground.


The shoes just crack me up!!
She did come out of the whole thing with a piece of gum!

3 comments:

The Quinn Report said...

The shoes crack me up! In a few years, you'll be running her to soccer games too!

The Gilbert Crew said...

She is totally obsessed with shoes!

Jennifer Johnson said...

That was a lot of work for one piece of gum!
C'mon Mom, give her a reward! She even wore special gear! :o)