CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Reba BABY!!!!!!!

April 19th, my best friend Lorissa, Susie, Lorissa's mom, and her friend Linda Gale, and myself journeyed to Wild Adventures here in Valdosta to see none other than the the "Queen B" herself, Ms. Reba McEntire. Lorissa being the shopper she is, was on the phone and computer opening day the tickets went on sell and got us great seats. We were center stage, 8 rows back. It was totally awesome, except for the fact that my mama was not there! However, I did call her a few times to let her here Ms. Reba singing. Reba totally puts on a show, her facial expressions and body language makes you feel like you are sitting back listening to a story.

Me and Lo waiting for the show to start!
Ignore the shine....
Oh yes mam, there she is!!!!
I felt like I could reach out and touch here!










So she finishes her last song and the lights go down and they exit off the stage, I turn to Lorissa and said she didn't sing Fancy. Oh my gosh I can't believe it, she didn't sing Fancy. The crowd was screaming Reba and I was standing there in shock thinking how I am going to tell my mom she didn't sing Fancy (because I was supposed to call her on my cellphone so she could hear it). All of the sudden, the band comes back out, the music starts blaring and up she comes from the floor in this red sequin dress and red shoes. The crowd starts screaming, I start screaming and she starts singing Fancy!!! It was totally awesome. After this song the show really was over.






Oh yeah!!! She was awesome!




2 comments:

The Quinn Report said...

Dang, she looks good for her age! I'm not a huge fan of hers, but I want to look that good when I'm in my 50's!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG... I am soooo jealous of you Angela!! I LOVE REBA!!! I watch her show daily!!!!!!!! I wanted to go see her soooooooo bad but didnt have tickets!!! Im so happy you got to see her!!!!