CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Time to play catch up!

I know I haven't "blogged" in a while, but things have been so crazy around here. My grandmother passed away March 22nd and my good neighbor Mr. Dan, who was practically family well minus the whole fact that we were not blood retlated, passed away April 1st. We have been very busy and sad to say the least. I have a tom of pictures to post, so bear with me and I will do my best this week to get everyone caught up!

2 comments:

The Quinn Report said...

Angie, I'm so sorry to hear such sad news. It's never easy loosing a loved one. I'm here for you if you need anything or want to chit-chat.

denise said...

Angie thanks so much for remembering Dan He loved you, John and the kids as if you were family. And thanks for being there for me you have all been a big help and if I can ever do anything for you I'll do all I can for you
Love Denise (Neese)