CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Field Day

WE had Field Day at school last Thursday and Friday. Pre-K thru 2nd went on Thursday and 3rd thru 5th went on Friday. They had an absolute ball and did many things like the obstacle course, potato sak races, scooter races, 50 yd dash, jumping hay bales, tug of war, and many more. I however, spent all my time at the concession stand on BOTH days. Since I am the new PTO President, not by choice, I was in charge of organizing, buying, and running all the stuff for the concession stand. Talk about crazy, how are you supposed to buy drinks and snacks for 755 kids who are sweating their behinds off and running around like crazy on a hot Georgia day in May?
Well, I figured it out and it goes like this 580 Gatorades, 360 cans of coke and sprite, 280 bottles of water, 400 bags of chips, 200 tootsie pops, 600 laffy taffys, 630 Airheads, 244 Twinkies, 500 Lunchtime Gummy candies, and 54 bottles of snocone syrup with 30 16lb bags of ice for the snocone machine. Any questions?
This was the only picture I got of Ethan, I happened to see him at a station by the concession stand and was able to sneak away for a minute. Another mom in Hayden's class took my camera and took pictures of Hayden. Ethan looked like he was having a blast though.
Hayden helping Abigail do the Obstacle Course
He flipped her right over and now all she wants to do is somersaults.
Taking a break
Blow hard Hayden
I got it
Everyone needs a noodle horse for class relays

giddy up!
tug of war between the kindergarten classes
Hayden grabbin' some lunch Taking a quick break from the concession stand and trying to eat some lunch



No comments: