CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Cherry Lake

We spent last weekend at Cherry Lake. The weather was absolutely gorgeous and water was perfect. This is the first time we have taken the boat this year, but no one missed a beat. The boys were in the tubes before we could get them in the water. Abigail wanted to drive practically all the time and loved dangling her feet in the water from the back of the boat. Ethan enjoyed watching his hair blow around and look crazy. John skied some and was quickly reminded he ain't no spring chicken anymore. :} No, really he did great and even wake boarded some. Hayden says he wants to wake board, so we might be buying another board soon, we'll see.

The only way you ever see me anymore, is if I take a picture of myself!
He is too cool!
No Daddy!!! No kisses!!!
Our new boat driver

The boys had a ball tubing. They have come so far over the last 2 years. They laugh and bounce all over the place.


Not sure if she is crying or laughing, she went back and forth.



Ok, things aren't so bad.....
The "Canonball"
The "Pencil"
Not quite sure what this is!





It's been a GREAT day!!!!!

2 comments:

Fox Family said...

okay, so you were jealous of our skiing, i am jealous of your getting a tan at a lake!!! these white washington legs of mine haven't seen sun since we left kansas!!!

The Quinn Report said...

I would give anything to have a boat! I grew up at various lakes in AZ when I was younger and I miss it terribly. Although, those days consisted of mostly partying and hooking up with the hottest hottie I could get my hands on. Ummm...those days are now over.