CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Bye Bye Boortz's

On May 28th, my best friend Heidi gave me the worst birthday present ever.......SHE MOVED!!!
No, I am just kidding. She did move though, and it was the day after my birthday, but I still Love her! We had 5 great years together and built an awesome friendship that will last forever. I am missing my motivator to help me stay on track working out though. The only good thing about her moving is she moved 10 minutes away from my brother in Oklahoma, so it will be very convenient to see her. We are going to see her next month actually!!! The day they left we all stood out in our driveway as they drove by and waved and cried til they were out of site. I took these pictures for her, because obviously she couldn't, she was driving!!!!
Daniel and his dad were in this U-Haul
Heidi, the boys, the dog, and the cat were in this car!

No comments: