CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy Father's Day, Birthday, and Birthday!

We celebrated Father's Day, my birthday, and Ethan's birthday, on Tuesday June 17th with my parents. John flew on Sunday and of course we had to wait for him before cutting the cake! I made another fondant cake with a tie on front to represent the Daddy's. It turned out really cute. I love the color combo. We had a great steak dinner with all the trimmings and opened presents.

Papa Mike and John posing with their cake
Ethan got am MP3 player from Papa and Grandma for his birthday
One of Papa's new shirts for fathers day
Daddy and Hayden enjoying the goofy cards
Me and my birthday stash from my mama and daddy


1 comment:

The Quinn Report said...

Damn, all that Pampered Chef stuff; I would be in heaven! You're a lucky girl!