CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 4, 2008

First Day of School

Where has the summer gone? Today my two boys left me to become a first grader and a kindergartner. They both did so well getting ready and eating breakfast this morning. I was so proud. I can't believe we are starting yet another year of school, they will be in college before you know it, well my checkbook will know it but that's besides the point.

Hayden at his desk.
That is his teacher Mrs. Brenda Gray, she is also our neighbor, good friend, and an avid Georgia Tech FAN. WE LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The gang is back together again. Anna and Mason were in is kindergarten class last year and sat at the same table all year. This year Anna is again right beside him and Mason s across from him and down one.
Ethan , my big kindergartner. He has Mrs. Sharp this year too! We love her so much and she was so excited to have Ethan in her class. He is actually at the same table and in the same spot that Hayden was last year. His table is stacked with two pretty girls and another boy who is really sweet.
Two of my favorite boys!

1 comment:

The Quinn Report said...

Gosh, I can't believe school is back in session already! Where does the time go?