CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy Sweet 16 Sharky!

On July 10th my beautiful niece Jordan turned 16. It is hard to believe that we have had her with us this long and she is actually and legally allowed to drive!!!!!! It is kind of scary, but Bryan is still alive, so I guess it can't be that bad. Anyway, I was lucky enough to be in Oklahoma with them to celebrate her big day this year. Of course, my girl Heidi came to the rescue again, by having some fondant already made and all the proper tools I needed to make the cake. Thanks girl, you always come through!!!!! So this is the masterpiece I made for my sharky!
The cake was so yummy, we used a white cake mix instead of chocolate this time and no kidding it tasted just like wedding cake.
The birthday girl
The 16 was a little dry and kept trying to fall off the cake, I think I had about 5 toothpicks stuck through out. Oh well, it still looked cute.
Jordan and Grandma

1 comment:

The Quinn Report said...

"Sharky" looks a LOT older than 16! I didn't have boobs like that at her age! WTF? SO NOT FARE!