CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Are you Serious?

I picked up Abigail from School last Thursday and she had a big red mark on her head. I immediately thought she had fallen or bumped it on something. I was dead wrong, she had been BIT by another child on HER FOREHEAD... Who bites on the forehead? What makes things worse is the week before, she was bit on the elbow by a different little boy. Don't get me wrong I love her school, the directors, and her teachers. I guess it is my karma coming back to BITE me in the butt! See, when Ethan was in daycare while I was finishing my degree, we used to get the notes home about Ethan biting other little kids. So, I try not to get too upset because I know they are only two and I have been there. HOWEVER, if girlfriend comes home with anymore bite marks on her face you better believe Mama is gonna be up there raising cain.
Looking at the picture it is above her left eye and to the left of her beauty mark. He did barely scrape the skin in one spot.

My poor little poo!
The redness went away the day and she was left with a real light yellowish bruise.
Daddy has taught her some techniques to defend herself against biters.

3 comments:

The Quinn Report said...

Poor thing! Biting is one thing I can't tolerate. Salem has never bit a single person in her life, but she's been on the opposite end of it many of times. It's the 1 thing that frustrates me to NOOOOOO end that little ones do....rrrrrrr!

Fox Family said...

Oh My Goodness!!! Poor Abigail! Gabe was bitten once on the cheek...I thought that was bad, but the forehead?! Thankfully my kiddos have yet to bite anyone....I hope it stays that way!
Oops..take that back, Grady likes to munch on Gabe from time to time, but does it count in self-defense against your big brother??
Love,
Amanda

Unknown said...

Ouch!!! Poor thing! I wonder what John is going to teach her??!! :) ps i LOVE your new background!!! it is so cute! miss you!