CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Ooooh Stop!

Well I have decided to get back to my roots, literally. I have gone back to my natural color. No more blonde jokes for me. Okay, well this might be just a tad darker than my original, but it took a while to get all that blonde out. I am EXTREMELY happy with my color. I am still getting used to the whole bangs thing, if I can keep them swooped like this I think I can hang!
Anywho, John is on a trip, so he hasn't seen it yet. Oh, will he be shocked.
The boys keep saying, you look different mommy. They seem to like it though.

6 comments:

The Quinn Report said...

I LOVE it, it looks great on you!

Gosh, I never knew you had dark hair behind the blonde. You have the face and coloring to pull anything off! Go you!

Anonymous said...

Love it!! You do look different like the boys said!! How did Abigail react?

Anonymous said...

You look BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never knew you could look so pretty blonde AND brunette!!! I love love love love it!
Love,
Erin

Jennifer Johnson said...

Looks GREAT!

Fox Family said...

the brunette looks great!! hey i saw a shirt you need, it said "see brunettes know how to have fun too" the disney pics were great!

Anonymous said...

OOh, I love your hair!!! I Know I can look that good brown too! I just need some more knockers to do so or maybe a few margartitas