CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 1, 2007

It' s Christmas Time!!!!

Well once again we have beaten the Griswolds with our Christmas decor. My very own Clark was hoisted high upon my roof top srategically securing our holiday bulbs. We have actually gotten it down to a science, being that this is our 5th year of putting them up. It only takes us about 30 minutes. During this I have a popped the circuit breaker about 5 times and burned up an extension cord, but they sure are purty Clark!!!
We had a lighting ceremony with the drum roll and everything!

Our tree
These are a few of my decorations in the house

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Christmas decorations look great!!!! You guys did a super job and it only took about 30 minutes. Way to go Clark!!!
Love, Mom

Jennifer Johnson said...

Very pretty!

The Quinn Report said...

Wow! It is so bright and beautiful! Can you come decorate my house for Christmas!?

Lisa Giefer said...

Gosh Angie you just inspire me. I think you must have the perfect life! Lisa G.

The Gilbert Crew said...

Lisa, we are far from perfect, but we have trying!!! It was great seeing you guys in KS. I love your haircut and color!!! See you this summer!

Anonymous said...

Nick and I definitely need to take some lessons from you guys! Our house looks so boring! I need your expertise immediately...it was great seeing you and the kids!