CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Jingle Bell Classic 5K

My lovely husband agreed to run the 5K with me this morning. We had a great run and he stayed by my side the whole run. In the beginning I think I was holding him back at a slower pace, but by the end of the race my pace was a little too much for him. :}
He says he'll run the 5k on Jan 12 with me.
John and I before the race

The kiddos hanging out with Grandma and Grandaddy during the race.
Always the gentlemen, John let me come in ahead of him. Check out my new NIKE running watch there on my wrist. I rcvd an early Christmas present from my oh so loving hubby. It is totally awesome and he is the BEST!!!! I am unsure of our official time, but I did finish 1st in my age group, so I got another trophy. We left before they did the awards, but I got the call and can go get my trophy on Monday!!! Yea for ME!!!!

I am going to attempt an 8K on Jan 26, wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

John, hope your little fingers didn't get cold during the race. I will tell Santa to bring you some LSU mittens. Mike

You guys look like you are posing for a picture. Are you sure you ran a race? Looking good!
Love Mom