CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 17, 2007

Where it all started!

Ten years ago, I met the man of my dreams!
While we were in Macon for our nephews wedding last weekend, we happened to have the rehearsal dinner two blocks away from the very spot John and I met. A mutual friend introduced us at Liz Reed's. It was on a Wednesday, 70's night, and I met him within the first 10 minutes I entered the club. We have been together ever since. I am very blessed to have such a wonderful man as my husband and a loving father for my children. I thank God everyday that he has given me so much wonderfulness in my life.
P.S. We still look Good!!!! :}

2 comments:

Lisa Giefer said...

I've been wondering where you have been. Ignoring your blog like that!

Anonymous said...

Is "music hall" another word for bar!!?? Y'all are still so cute! ;) Love, Erin