CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Magic Kingdom

What a Fabulous Weekend
We took the whole gang to Disney World over the weekend. We stayed at the Fort Wilderness Campground in the cabins. We had so much fun. Friday we went to Magic Kingdom. We got to the park about 9:00am and the weather was great. We rode 3 rides in less than an hour!!!! Can you believe it! We didn't wait more than 30 minutes to ride anything. We got right on the Indy Speedway and the boys went to work trying not to hit the metal strip the cars follow along, yeah not so much luck. I think I have whip lash.
Hey where is Abigail?
Dad calling for help, because my car died.
They bumped into us at least 3 times
All geared up for Mickey's Philarmagic. We had a ball, Ethan was going crazy in his seat trying to grab Donald and Mickey's hat. Abigail fell asleep, I guess she wasn't that impressed.


Finally, Mad Hatters Tea Party. This is the first time in all of our trips to Disney that I actually got in the tea cups. Every other time the line was either too long or I said we would always come back to it, but never did. It was so much fun.
Spinning in action, how much fun is he having?
Daddy put on a show!
Hayden couldn't stop laughing
Moo and I had fun too!




Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
We love this ride. The cars completely spin around with the touch of a joystick. John and I always try to see who gets more points with shooting the targets. This time through I wasn't playing, I had a moo in my lap.

Love that gorgeous smile
Ethan and Daddy lighting up Zurg!
If your laser hits the little targets with the Z's on them you get points
Hayden looking for Zurg
There is he is, notice the powerful lights are all lit up, Hayden got him!



Abigail had fun shooting the targets too!
Oh no, Zurg has captured my babies!!!
Abigail really didn't like Buzz. She touched his hand but that was about it. He tried to hug her but she wasn't having it!!!
I thought this was hilarious, but so true!
Waiting for the Laugh Floor to open.


The Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor is a great show. It is a 20 minute comedy show that is totally interactive with the audience. Mike Wazowski is your host. Another must see!!!!



1 comment:

The Quinn Report said...

COOL! COOL! COOL!

It looks like you all had such a great trip!
I love how you do so many different things with all the kids in tow. I need to venture out more with Salem.