CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Hippity Hoppity Easter is on it's way!!





I have started growing plastic easter eggs out of my ears. Every time I turn around we are at another easter egg hunt. Each of the boys had one at school before we left for vacation. The Saturday we left to go to the beach there was an easter egg hunt at our church in Chipley FL. Then, the kids hunted eggs after church on Easter Sunday. If I see another plastic egg it's hitting the trash can, the kids have already been informed!!! Hayden and Ethan cleaned up as usual. Abigail didn't do to shabby herself. She attended all the egg hunts and left with at least 3 eggs from each of the festivities. She enjoys hitting two together verses running around like a goofball trying to find as many as you can. I think she already realized she will get the candy no matter what, so why over exert herself? I thought I could get some really cute pictures if the kids in the Easter attire, but yeah Miss Priss didn't feel like cooperating. I think part of the problem is her brothers think they need to hold on to her for the picture, and she really isn't going for that! But, you can see how they turned out anyway.

No comments: