CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 16, 2007

Poodles is a birthday girl!

A Preview to the Big Shindig!
Today was Abigail's First Birthday. Okay, well not technically today, but when we took these pictures is was her birthday. April 9th 2007 our little poodle turned 1. Of course she had to sport her custom made poodle overalls to complete the day. Thanks to Heidi, my good friend, her sewing machine and thier creative talent.
Since the little bug already has 11 teeth, who has that many teeth at one year old, we have started her dental hygiene habits early. Really I think she just likes to suck the toothpaste off and chew on the rubber parts, but whatever! I cooked her a roast and potato dinner, she ate every bit, and we had cupcakes to celebrate her day. We are having her party on the 20th, so we are saving the big cake for then.
Yes, I know i am Precious!


Okay, I am not real sure about all this, but let's give it a try!
Hey, not too bad!
I think I'll have another bite.






I am sure her actual cake will be a little more messy than this! Good thing we are having her party outside.
She is beautiful even covered in chocolate!!

No comments: