CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Pink Poodles in Paris

Let the Birthday Extravaganza begin!!
We celebrated Abigail's 1st birthday last Friday! Since she is our little poodle, I couldn't think of anything more fitting than a pink poodle party. There were15 kids here including the birthday girl. We had planned to blow up the water slide for the bigger kids and a kiddie pool for the little ones, but the weather didn't cooperate. It was a little windy and temp was only 67 degrees. I was however, able to find a castle bounce house at the last minute. The kids totally dug it. Abigail even got inside for awhile. It was hard to keep the big ones at bay while she and the little ones bounced around or I guess I should say fell all over the place. It seems as though everything we or more like I do always has a little bit of drama. So, here is the drama of the party. The party started at 6:00pm, trying to stay on top of the game I decided to order the pizzas around 5:30 so they would be here shortly after the party started. Well my planning paid off, because they were here at 6:10. However, as I started to sift through all 9, yes I said 9, of the pizzas I soon discovered all of them, except the top one, were slammed up against the left side of the box. As I am scraping cheese off the top of the boxes and trying to piece back together 8 sausage, cheese, and pepperoni pizzas, it dons on me "I just paid $90.00 for this mess!" Yeah, I don't think so. So I excused myself from the festivities and called the pizza place. I explained to them the situation and I what I believed to the result of a careless driver. After being passed to 3 people I finally spoke to the owner, who was very apologetic and nice. I now having coming to me 8 free pizzas for my enjoyment whenever I would like them. Now, had I not liked this pizza place so much I would have made them refund my money and we would have kept the pizzas, but it wasn't their fault, it was the stinky teenager who delivered them, and they do have the best pizza in town. Other than that, as you will see from the pictures we had a GREAT time!


Here's the Birthday Girl in her poodle dress for her poodle party!
Everyone still enjoyed the pizza

Somebody loved balloons
I can't believe I finally made it in a picture!


Poodle in the bounce house









No comments: