CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 19, 2007

Down in the Bayou!

Well, I guess we were up in the Bayou since Shreveport is in North LA. Anywho, John was able to do a cross country with the Air Force that weekend and meet us there. We all went to our favorite Mexican restaurant Don Juanz. We always get special treatment, being family never hurts!! We ate lots of food, had good drinks, and great company. We stayed over at My lovely Aunt Regina and Uncle Nick's house. The next morning Nick made his famous smorgasbord of pancakes. We had blueberry, raspberry, strawberry, chocolate chip, and plain. Not too mention eggs, sausage, and hash browns. It was sooooooooooo good.
If any of you are ever in the Shreveport/Bossier City area, you MUST go see my cousins at Don Juanz (on Airline Dr in the Airline Center complex). It is AWESOME food.



The owners of Don Juanz
Amy and her husband "the original" Don Juan






Me and my cuz
Aunt Regina and Mom

Me and my mama


Ol' man Tredway in the high chair

Yep it's time to go!






1 comment:

The Quinn Report said...

Mexican food is my FAVORITE! I wonder how far of a drive that place is for me? Hhhhmmm... I'll have to look into that!