CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 22, 2007

New Floor

John and I tiled the utility room this past weekend. When we bought the house brand new in 2002 I had no idea this room and the kids bathroom had vinyl floors. It was the vinyl made to look like tile. Well it dooped me! About 4 months after we moved in I noticed it wasn't real tile when I was walking on it with my bare feet. This room had two layers of flooring, go figure. It was as if the builder laid it, decided he didn't like it and put another on top of it. They also used about 20 gallons of glue, I mean my gosh people it's a utility room not the bank vault! So we have taken it upon ourselves to make a few improvements. We decided to do this room first since it is a nice square box. The bathroom will be a little tricky. I am the designated tile cutter. There is just something about power tools! I also repainted the room too. It is called Bonjour Beige. The other color had a more pink tone to it and made us barf!


Finished product with my washer and dryer back in. It looks soooooooooooo pretty!

No comments: