CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Herd Ball

Ethan had his first soccer game on Tuesday night. He did so GOOD. He didn't score any goals, but he played his little heart out and was great on defense. He always ran as fast as he could to the goal and try to block the other teams kick. He never got discouraged or upset and smiled the whole time, except when the game was over and he found out the girl who supposed to bring snack didn't show. At this age the snacks are all it's really about anyway. He had so much fun and I was so proud of him.
We call it herd ball, because it is just one big herd of 4 year olds moving together around the field with the ball in the center




This is how Abigail entertained herself during the game.



I hope these videos work, I took them with my camera so bear with me.

1 comment:

The Quinn Report said...

I remember playing "Herd Ball" back in the day! If only WE could go back to those days!

Hey, how was your race today?